A full range of Winter bedding available, along with planted containers....
A simple Autumn soup recipe for you to try....
about 1kg of pumpkin flesh, scooped out or cut into cubes (also works with butternut squash)
1 large onion, chopped
1 large potato, peeled and cubed
1 flat teaspoon of curry powder medium strength
salt and freshly ground pepper
approx 1+1/2 pints vegetable stock (made from 2 stock cubes)
1 tablespoon light olive oil
1. boil the pumpkin flesh in some water in a large saucepan until nearly tender. Drain.
2. sweat the chopped onion in the oil until transparent then..
3. ..mix in the curry spice and stir, fry on for approx 1 min.
4. pour the onion mix into the cooked pumpkin
5. add potato cubes, stock, salt and pepper, simmer until cooked.
6. blend to a creamy consistency in batches in a blender
7. Cook on in pan a little longer
8. serve with crusty rolls, delicious, or for an even tastier treat,
float on a slice of toasted french bread topped with grilled stilton.
portioned into tubs and frozen, this makes about 8 portions